I graduated with an M.S. in climatology from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, working under Dr. Clint Rowe. My research was focused on modeling effects of Greenland Ice Sheet melting on the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation and, in turn, effects on the climate of Scandinavia and the British Isles.
Currently, I'm taking a break from academia. I'll be back though; college is my true soulmate.
270 Blue Sky Drive
Dawsonville, GA 30534
- 2014. Shifts of generators and delta sets of numerical monoids. S. T. Chapman, N. Kaplan, T. Lemburg, A. Niles, and C. Zlogar. International Journal of Algebra and Computation 24(5):655-669.
- Teaching Assistant, Honors Calculus I, II, III 2007-2011
- Grader, Introduction to Modern Algebra, 2007
Master of Science, 2017-2019 University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Specialization: Climatology
- Thesis: "Examining the Effects of Greenland Ice Sheet Melting and Atlantic Meridional Shutdown on the Climate of Scandinavia and the British Isles"
Visiting student, 2015-2017 University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Catch-up meteorology and climatology classes
Bachelor of Science, 2006-2011 University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Major in Mathematics (Computer Science minor)
- Graduated with honors